Necklace Size Guide
• 14″ Necklace – Fits most like a choker
• 16″ Necklace – Falls perfectly around the base of the neck like a collar. On a petite women it with hit your collarbone while for plus size women it might feel more like a choker.
• 18″ Necklace – A common choice for women that will fall just below the throat at the collarbone. This length is popular for adding pendants which will hang over a crew neck.
• 20″ Necklace – Will fall a few inches below the collarbone and allow a little more breathing room. Perfect for a low, plunging neckline or if you want to wear it over a turtleneck.
• 22″ Necklace – Falls at or above a low necklace.
• 24″ Necklace – Falls below any neckline.
• 30″ Necklace – Falls below any neckline.
• 36″ Necklace – Common with pearl stands and will hang below the bosom. They can be worn as a single strand or you can double them for an 18 inches necklace.