Which payment methods do you accept?
We offer Credit Card & Debit Card, PayPal and many local payment per different countries. For detailed information on payment method. We are into adding more payment options later on for your convenience.
Can I pay with other currency than US$?
Absolutely! With 31 currencies to choose from, we are certain that you´ll be able to find your CURRENCY located on top of our webpage. These currencies are up-to-date based on the International Currency Market.
Is it safe to make orders on the web?
Yes, the transmitted data is encrypted by SSL. Only after the bank confirms the authenticity, the payment will be charged. Otherwise the payment will be cancelled.
Can I buy and pay in installment?
We are sorry but currently payment by installment is not available on our website. However, we currently have a big promotion on our products, so it is a great time to purchase whilst the prices are even more competitive! Enjoy the sale while it is on.
Is Cash on Delivery (COD) available?
Sorry,but Cash on Delivery(COD) system is not available for GraceMee.com pay system.
My payment won’t go through!
If you’re having some trouble with payment, we do have some tips that usually will work:
I failed to pay with my Credit or debit card?
1. Make sure all information is correct including credit card number, expiration date, CVV code and billing address.
2. Make sure you have enough credit or account balance.
3. Check whether your card Authorized or default online transaction limit is too low.
4. Try refreshing the page, or logging completely out and then logging back in.
5. Start over with a new order instead of trying to pay for the same order over again.
6. If your payment is still declined, you may need to contact your bank.
As default in all Credit Card banks, part of their security, they block international transactions/payment. Unless the card holder will request to unblock their secured method.
7. You can also pay through PayPal with your Credit or debit card as “a guest” it is very safe and easy.
8. Try using a different card.
9. Try using PayPal if you have a PayPal account.
Why my order shows “Your payment is being processed and I was asked to “Verify” my payment ?
*Because your order has been held for a standard anti-fraud check by GraceMee.com .
But I already gave you my payment details – why do you need anything more?
Sometimes, unfortunately, thieves gain access to people’s credit card details.
The thieves often try to use the stolen details to pay for products bought online. When you pay us your credit card or bank card payment is processed by the bank directly. Therefore we have not seen any of your financial details or your credit card details.
This is why we have to confirm whether the payment was authorized by the payment account holder or not. To protect everyone against a small number of fraudsters, we have to apply these ID verification checks to randomly.
What can I do next so that you process my order ?
You need to send us:
– Proof that you are the person who paid the order.
– Or, if the order was paid by someone else, proof that the card holder made/authorized the payment.
What document do I need to provide ?
Please provide us with the following documents:
-A photo of the credit card used to place this order
-A copy of the card-holder’s ID, such as a passport or driver’s license
The photo must clearly show the card-holder’s name and the last four digits of the card number. To protect the security of your personal financial information, you may cover up all other information on the card.
How can I protect my privacy ?
*Please be assured that this is a one-time check only and we will delete all the information from our system once your order is confirmed. We will not share nor sell any of your details to a third party. Also you can hide any sensitive data such as date of birth that you view as confidential. The name must be shown clearly.